Category of Membership
There are four categories of IAMN Membership. These are Fellow, Member, Corporate and Student.
Fellowship is the highest and most prestigious level of membership and members are authorized to use the letter of FIAM.
Procedure for Fellowship
Click here to log into the online fellowship Application form or download the Fellowship Application here.
- Applicants must be a Chief Executive Officer with up to TEN years Business Management experience. OR
- A Permanent Secretary, Director or Head of Units in a public establishment OR
- You have been a member of IAMN for Five years OR
- You are a Professor, Rector, Provost, Senior Lecturer, Lecturer 1 or Director in an academic establishment. OR
- You have been elected as a Fellow by the Governing council of IAMN after a successful evaluation of your Professional profile.
Member Category is group into accommodate all who are in agribusiness industry or who are interested to be part.
Procedure for Membership
Click here to log into the online membership Application form or download the Membership Application here.
RequirementsYou can become a member of IAMN if you are
- A founder, Chief Executive Officer or a Executive working in a agribusiness industry OR
- A Professional working in a private or public agribusiness organization in Nigeria
- An investor or Start up entrepreneur in the Food & Agric Industry.
Corporate membership is available for Companies, Corporation, Institutions, Non-Governmental Organization, Donor banks etc.
Click here to join as a Corporate Member.
As a student, your membership prepares you for a future in Agribusiness entrepreneurship, management and operations. It connects you with peers, industry professionals and potential employers.
Join IAMN as a Student member and take control of your future career, build the foundation for success, receive educational resources and stay current with latest industry news. Click here.