IAMN has four membership grades that corresponds with your academic qualifications, professional experience and contributions to the advancement of the agribusiness industry in Nigeria. Apply for the membership grade that best describes your professional status and with offerings that meet your career needs. The membership committee will evaluate your application alongside the supporting documents and an appropriate membership grade will be awarded to you.
The Four Membership Grades are:
The Fellowship of IAMN is the institute’s highest and most prestigious membership grade. It is an exclusive preserve for senior professionals with visible impacts in the Nigerian agribusiness industry.
Requirements for applying for IAMN Fellowship:
- All applicants must be professionals with a minimum of fifteen years senior management experience.
- For applicants working in the private sector, you should be a C-Level Executive.
- For applicants working in the public sector, you should be a Permanent Secretary, Director, Deputy Director or Head of Unit.
- For applicants working in the academics, you should be a Professor, Associate Professor or Senior Lecturer OR
- You have been a Member of IAMN for a minimum of ten years OR
- You have been elected by the National Executive Council of IAMN on a case by case evaluation basis.
The Membership cadre of IAMN is for middle level management executives working along various agricultural value chains in Nigeria. This is IAMN’s largest membership community and it comprises eminently qualified professionals that are providing leadership and executive direction in major agribusiness establishments in Nigeria and beyond.
Requirements for applying for IAMN Membership
- You are a professional with a minimum of seven years post qualification experience
- You are a new entrant, investor or startup operating in the agribusiness industry with minimum of seven years post qualification experience gathered from other industries.
The Associateship cadre of IAMN is for young professionals and new entrants into the agribusiness industry. If you are a young graduate with a strong desire to start a career path in the Agrifood industry or you are an entrepreneur that wants to understudy how the agribusiness investment space works, this is the appropriate membership grade for you.
Requirements for applying for IAMN Associateship
- You are a young graduate or young professional with less than seven years post qualification experience.
- You are an agribusiness enthusiast with desire to understudy the industry and determine an operational pathway.
CORPORATE MEMBERS (CIAM)
For business corporations, development agencies, non for profit organizations, academic institutions and bilateral organizations operating in the Nigerian agribusiness industry with a strong desire to be part of an active community of professionals, this is the appropriate membership grade for you.
Requirements for applying for IAMN Corporate Membership
- Registered organizations and corporate entities with operational interests in the Nigerian agribusiness industry.
Corporate entities must have a minimum staff strength of three.
This is a non-graded membership category for undergraduates of tertiary institution in Nigeria. IAMN campus chapters prepare students for a fledging sojourn into the world of agribusiness entrepreneurship. Regular features of IAMN campus chapter programs are Agrifood product innovation bootcamps, startup incubation laboratories and matchmaking sessions with industry mentors.