2020 ANNUAL NATIONAL AGRIBUSINESS CONFERENCE
CIRCULAR AGRIBUSINESS ECONOMY
TRANSITIONING FROM LOW PROFITS TO FULL-PROFITS FOOD PRODUCTION SYSTEMS
DATE: OCTOBER 12-14, 2021
VENUE: RADISSON BLU HOTEL, IKEJA GRA, LAGOS, NIGERIA.
INDUSTRY-SPECIFIC WORKSHOPS AND MASTERCLASSES
PRESENTATIONS ON INNOVATIVE AGRIFOOD SOLUTIONS
PRE AND POST CONFERENCE STUDY TRIPS TO FARMS AND AGRO-ALLIED INDUSTRIES.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS ON INNOVATIVE AGRIFOOD SOLUTIONS
The Institute of Agribusiness Management Nigeria (IAMN) invites abstract submissions for presentation at the 7th National Agribusiness Conference holding from 12th-14th October, 2021 at Radisson Blu Hotel, Ikeja GRA, Lagos, Nigeria.
This conference edition is at the forefront of aggregating solutions around circular agribusiness models that can support improved profitability and sustainability of entrepreneurial activities in commercial agriculture, food processing, agro-logistics, agri-trade and investments in Nigeria.
Abstract presentations are invited for oral and poster presentations at the conference. Selected abstracts of superior quality will be published in the conference book of Abstracts on Innovative Agrifood Solutions 2021.
Abstract should be along but not limited to the following themes:
- Circular Economic Solutions in Dairy, Poultry, Aquaculture and Livestock Meat Production
- Circular Economic Solutions in Organic Farming, Vegetable Productions and alternative farming technologies
- Circular Economic Solutions in Oil Palm, Cashew and Cocoa Production & Plantation Management
- Circular Economic Solutions in Commodities Management, Food Processing and Agrifood Waste Management
- Innovations in Functional Foods, Agrifood clusters and dynamic ecosystems for improved productivity and profitability.
- Entrepreneurship & Innovative solutions to Agrifood Startup Challenges
- Abstracts should convey the material that will be presented and discuss clear innovative solutions
- Presenting authors must be registered participant.
- A person can be presenting author for a maximum of two abstracts
- Selected abstracts will be featured in the conference’s parallel innovation arena sessions
- The total word count for a single abstract is 500.
Every year since 2014, the National Agribusiness Conference assembles under one roof, all the professionals and stakeholders operating in the Food Value Chains in Nigeria, to discover solutions to common industry challenges, explore new Agrifood opportunities, network profitably for enterprise and career growth.
Historical Timeline of the Annual National Agribusiness Conference
2014- Conference Centre, University of Calabar, Cross River State.
2015- Shongai Rivers Conference Centre, Bunu Tai, Rivers State.
2016- Conference Centre, NnamdiAzikwe University, Awka, Anambra State.
2017- Concorde Hotel, Owerri, Imo State.
2018- Jogor Centre, Ibadan, Oyo State.
2019- Chelsea Hotel, Abuja
2020- Virtual Zoom